Alexandra Franzen – Promotional Wordsmith::Personal Scribe
Today, I’ve got another interview in my Designed for Success podcast with the lovely Alexandra Franzen. Just two short years after being a full-fledged, full-time entrepreneur Alexandra is at the top of her game. She’s booked moooonths in advance for her signature offer, clients RAVE about her and she’s got shimmering praise from respected online supanovas like Danielle LaPorte and Marie Forleo. In this interview I share her human design chart with her and we talk about how Alexandra learned to follow her design to grow her business. Listen in and be inspired!
In the interview Alexandra shares:
- How learning to play more than she works led to more success in her business
- The surprising result of unplugging that creates more fun, creativity and money into her business
- How she discovered her creativity rhythm and used it to build a business model that works for her
- A great way to find out what your natural rhythm is
- The question Alex repeated to herself like a mantra that led to her best-selling signature offering
- The one move that led to supercharged testimonials, clients knocking down her door and her business taking off
- Top advice for entrepreneurs starting their businesses
- Why you need to write self-care into your business plan
- How Alexandra taps into her inner wisdom to make decisions
Watch the interview here:
Liked it? Then share the love…
Feel free to copy and send the tweets below to your tweeples:
- listen to how @alex_franzen learned to follow her design and grow her business — http://ow.ly/bgu6X #designedforsuccess
- video interview w/@alex_franzen sharing her top advice for new entrepreneurs–> http://ow.ly/bgufp#
- the question @alex_franzen repeated to herself like a mantra that led to her best-selling signature offer: http://ow.ly/bgvt7 #designedforsuccess
Some of the things we refer to in the interview:
- The “secret” to being semi-famous on the Internet — & getting everything (else) your lil’ heart desires: The post Alexandra wrote on how to focus on “being” vs. “doing” to create the success you want: Read it here!
- The book creative career coach, Michelle Ward, told Alexandra to read that helped her make peace with her 40-page resume: Renaissance Soul
- RadioLab.org: The NPR podcast that talks about the surprising connection between your guts and your brain: Listen here!
- Book your Velocity session with Alexandra here!
Connect with Alexandra:
Curious about how you’re designed to succeed in your business?
Sign up for a free SOUL POWER BOOST session here!
Boost your business with this soul-powered business experiment:
Let me know in the comments what daily act of self-care you can commit to for the next week. Just pick something that will require 5, 10 or 15 minutes. You decide. It can be take a 15-minute power nap everyday. Or take a walk around the block once a day. After a week, you may be surprised by the shifts you notice in your business. Wanna play? Let me know in the comments.